First time using my Very Punny set, which I love! I cut the pink card stock with my scalloped scissors and highlighted the edges with a darker pink. I colored the pigs with Gamsol and Prismas. Glued a strip of ribbon above the pigs. The front of the card has DP covering it. The ribbons were to cover a mistake, as my stamping was VERY crooked! The stickles were also to hide some mistakes. Funny how a card takes shape through errors. I did some faux stitching and the round pink blob is a gel sticker....and no, this was not to cover a mistake. I just liked this sticker!
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2007 GMT Views: 1255