Red/Pink Cardstock 4 x 2 5/8
White Cardstock 2 3/8 x 1
Ribbon 14 to 16 "
1. Stamp background image onto red/pink cardstock.
2. Stamp white cardstcok with saying.
3. Wrap red/pink cardstock around kit kat bar, then use red sticky tape to adhere to back of two ends that meet in back of candy bar.
4. Take out the candy bar and punch two holes at the top (one in the front and one in the back)
5. Feed ribbon through both holes.
6. Slide candy bar in with ribbon on the bottom of the bar, then tie a bow at the top.
However, if you buy the kit kats with the orange wrapper at the end you need to enlarge the measurements to: