This is a combination of a lot of things. First, a co-worker/customer stopped by to tell me the French Flair stamp was created backwards. She feels the swirls and birds should be going in the other direction so she can stamp it on the fold and the birds fly to the opening. Sooo, we thunk and we thunk and I suggested stamping it on Acetate and turning it over in a cut-out window. So that is Part 1 of what I tried to do here.
Part 2, is .... the 'bug has arrived! Okay, I caved, and I used the Textile embossing folder to give the purple layer some oomph.
The rest: gel pen marks (not white dirt on the scan) to pop the flowers, and paper flowers because I had them and they matched. I also stamped the Paisley bg on the Plum before I embossed it, but it gets lost in the pattern.
I think it still needs something else, but I called it "done".
Thanks for reading this far. ;-)
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 GMT Views: 466