I was asked to make 200 gift tags for the ladies of WINGS . I made 20 of each design except the candy one I was just given that stamp but I like it for this project.
1. pine bough by Stamp Francisco, Ornament & greeting Michael's $1.
2. "Joy" from a Joy to the world stamp, light bulbs Michael's $1.
3. Santa of unknown origin (it was a gift). "Cheer" Word by Word background.
4. I sponged the background, candy stamp from Hot Potatoes.
5. Jolly Snowman, Tara Reed Designs for Stamps Happen. Snowflakes, SU shapes and shadows.
6. I/U by Premium Quality Crafts (target), "Believe in" from Believe in Miracles Michael's $1.
7. Boughs and pinecone - SU Fall Foliage. "Noel" by Hampton Stamps.
8. All SU Shapes and Shadows.
9. Singers are French Chorus by Stampabilites. "Noel" by Hampton Stamps.
10. "Happy Holidays" SU Warmest Regards. Mitten SU of unknown set. I got it as a single stamp at a second hand shop. Any help on this one?
Date: Sunday, January 28, 2007 GMT Views: 1678