This is one of those cards where everything seemed to go wrong. I wanted to make a spirelli window for the faux glassine and was too lazy to get out my coluzzle, but the punch wouldn't go down as far as I wanted, so the circle is too close to the top of the card. Then when I was piercing the holes, I made a mistake and so there are twice as many threads as I would normally use. I had the butterfly all ready to put on the card, including the glue on the back, but realized that the sentiment was too light, so I got out my stamp-a-ma-jig to restamp it in a darker color (didn't get it right on - aack!). Then I went to reach for the butterfly and it was GONE! I hunted all over and eventually found it stuck to the bottom of my ink pad. Don't ask me about the inside of the card!
Date: Monday, January 22, 2007 GMT Views: 1208