These are my first scan and also the very first dominoes I have ever tried. I just love them and see more in my future. The grapes were colored with the aquapainter and ink from the inkpad lids. The pear was colored with chalk. Perfect petals was embossed with silver and then colored with chalks.
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 GMT Views: 1391
Registered: May 19, 2004 Location: Gainesville, Florida Posts: 2262
Wed, Nov 10, 2004 @ 6:27 AM
Those came out very nicely! Good job!
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
I did soak my dominoes in bleach overnight to take off the sheen. (Actually 3 parts bleach to 1 part water - don't know why, just the instructions I had). It worked perfectly. I did not sand them. I've got some matte acrylic sealer that I'm going to seal them with here shortly.