After reading the instructions on several blogs about improving one's card making, and photographing of those cards, I thought I was ready for my first attempt. Little did I know it would take all day off and on. It was 4:00 a.m. when I finally gave up on my creation and took the picture! I had a hard time making that flower co-operate, and that I thought would be so eazy! I tried different sizes, colors, and positions of the flower before I finally beat it into.....uh... settled on this one.
The cardstock is modge podged on to cardboard and cut with a Sizzix die. There is dazzling diamonds on the center of the flower. I use Itty Bitty backgrounds on almost everything. Here it is on the celery green piece mostly on the corners. I also used the signo white gel pen in several places to give it a spark.
Date: Monday, January 15, 2007 GMT Views: 592