I'm not sure if I really like this card -- it is a *bit* bright!! :-) I used Orchid Opulance on half of my daisy stamp from my Petal Prints set and then kinda rolled the lovely lilac around the edges. I added some brown and tan marker to the middle. Then I misted it with water and stamped onto watercolor paper. I added stems and leaves with marker and paint brush by coloring the green marker onto the cover of a stamp and then picking up the color with the paint brush. I layered on these very bright papers. Then added some hodgepodge hardware and brads with some green galore grosgrain ribbon. I continue to practice using these items as I find them frustrating and I'm rarely pleased with the final results.
Other than this being so bright, I was dissapointed how the top two flowers ended up being so "lined up". When I want things to be lined up it never happens, when I want them to be staggered, that is when they line up. Oh well!! Practice makes perfect.
Date: Monday, January 8, 2007 GMT Views: 489