Notecard holder I made for a man. Night of navy for the main body of the card. Then, I layered maroon and green paper. After that, I cut a piece of tan and tore the edges. Inked the edges with my ink pad. See my gallery for the front. Added a few snaps to the front of the card, and versamark to give some dimension. The quote says "To everything there is a season".
Notecard Holder measurements:
1. Start with an 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock
2. Score along the 11" side at 2.5", 3", 7.5", & 8"
3. Score along the 8.5" side at .75", 1.25", 7.25", & 7.75"
4. Trim corner to 3" score line and 1.25" score line. Repeat on corresponding score lines for all corners.
5. Fold along all score lines and put together.
Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 GMT Views: 223
Stamps: Terrific Tulips, Words of Wisdom
Paper: Night of Navy, Maroon, Hunter Green, Tan (non SU)
Ink: Rose Red, Night of Navy, True Thyme, Rose Red