Two challenges combined - last week's color combo and this week's sketch.
I have tried to make something with my new SAB kit this week, but have failed miserably. I didn't even bother finishing the card I was working on, I didn't like it enough to keep going.
Thanks to the challenges, I found my groove again! I sprayed some turquoise ink on the white backgrounds with my color spritzer tool, and used the marker to color only the flower from the sentiment and add a few to my background. I also poked holes around the rickrack and added polka dots with my white gel pen, for added interest. Then I stamped the sentiment in black ink so that it'd be easy to read and added two black brads to tie the black to the design (and also because I'm trying to use my black brads or else that's all that's going to be left in my vintage brad box after the other colors are long gone...). The big flower was popped up on rubber leftovers.
Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 GMT Views: 1344