These notecard holders are so much fun!! This ione is Night of Navy, with lime green paper attahed to all of the major panels with eyelets. I also crimped the paper. The main image is embossed all over with sparkly/clear embossing powder. There are silver brads on each corner. It is stamped on white paper, then layered on a leftover scrap of the lime green I stamped for the front two panels, then again on Night of Navy. I LOVE the way this turned out.
Here are the directions. This is a SUPER SIMPLE project!!
1. Start with an 8.5" x 11" sheet of cardstock
2. Score along the 11" side at 2.5", 3", 7.5", & 8"
3. Score along the 8.5" side at .75", 1.25", 7.25", & 7.75"
4. Trim corner to 3" score line and 1.25" score line. Repeat on corresponding score lines for all corners.
5. Fold along all score lines and put together.
Date: Monday, December 18, 2006 GMT Views: 223
Stamps: Fresh Flowers
Paper: Night Of Navy (the rest is Non-SU)
Ink: Rose Red, Elegand Eggplant, So Saffron, Cool Carribean,