my pages for the Sisterhood of the Traveling Scrapbook Challenge, used all paper included, DTP with Mellow Moss.
Items I used from "MUST USE" bag
1) coffee filter - stitched it to the page, stamped with Bamboo twice to disquise ita little
2) purple foam flower - rubbed it with Marvelous Magenta, green foam flower - rubbed with Old Olive and Mellow Moss; cut it up for the leaves
3) tag - DTP with Very Vanilla
4) charms - removed from bracelet; rubbed with StazOn; hung #1 on paper clip
5) leather - cut in to strips for tag, smeared it with pink paint
Date: Thursday, November 23, 2006 GMT Views: 471
Registered: February 18, 2005 Location: In the South! ;o) Posts: 20609
Mon, Nov 27, 2006 @ 1:39 PM
The trees on the coffee filter really pull a the tropical theme together...plus, it is such a cool effect. I wondered if you would use those gaudy little flip flops (aka: Thongs). Excellent job altering all the ugliness out of your embellie's!!!