Watercolored this image with Prismas and baby oil. Made the mistake of attaching the patterned paper before adding a srip of coordinating paper to set off the buttons...oh well, will try to remember next time.
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2006 GMT Views: 497
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59993
Thu, Nov 16, 2006 @ 4:57 PM
Beautiful. It looks like it is mounted on wood....You did a good job of matching the paper to the background paper. I did that this morning to on a card I made too. I was gonna put ribbon on it but couldn't because I forgot about it and glued everything together. The buttons were a good compromise!