For VSBN challenges to use acetate and wheels. I didn't have the right color of pink mulberry paper so I used a sponge dauber to color my yellow mulberry. I wanted the acetate to completely cover the page, so I punched it with the Rubi and then used small pieces of adhesive on the mulberry paper under the stamped images to hold the acetate to the paper. Part of an album for my DH
Date: Monday, October 23, 2006 GMT Views: 995
Registered: June 9, 2006 Location: Here of course Posts: 6210
Mon, Oct 23, 2006 @ 9:40 PM
WOW!!! What a beautiful page! The picture is so clear, crisp and the color of her pink shirt really makes the mulberry paper flowers stand out! You used the mulberry paper very beautifully in this layout. I am going to check out your gallery and find some more favorites..great job!