My first attempt at altering game pieces. I used Stazon Ink to stamp the image, the colored it with Sharpies (the colors are a little wild because I don't have a lot of good Sharpie colors). Then I sprayed them with clear spray paint to seal the colors. Finally I added rhinestones and google eyes.
The picture is really blurry--hard to get my camera to focus on objects that small.
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2006 GMT Views: 1268
Registered: September 25, 2006 Location: Westfield, IN Posts: 3783
Thu, Oct 19, 2006 @ 2:07 PM
I have been playing with Dominoes, too. I have been dabbing the Stazon onto them with cotton balls to try to mute the background colors. I am impressed with yours. It has been hard to find the right designs and you did a great job! I am so happy to see these today.
------------------------------ Stamping is a Dirty Job