Registered: May 13, 2004 Location: In a Boy's World Posts: 120
Fri, Oct 15, 2004 @ 7:27 AM
Here's the instructions . . . they are SO easy to make. Full credit for the idea goes to "vmaduzia". I totally CASE'd her gorgeous "clear snowflake ornament" in the gallery.
- use the Coluzzle to cut out a circle from a window sheet/overhead transparency that is just slightly smaller than the diameter of the glass ornament you're using. Leave a "tab" on your circle cut out. This tab will fit up into the neck of your ornament to keep the cut out in place.
- stamp your image with Staz-on and colour with Sharpies
- use 2 way-glue pen and DD glitter if you'd like to sparkle up your immage
- use a piece of paper as a funnel to help pour iridescent flakes into the ornament
- roll up your decorated window sheet (keep the "tab" at the top). Stuff it down into your ornament. It will unroll itself.
- add some pretty ribbon and . . . voila!
HELP - I'm living in a boy's world and I'm the only girl!