The inspiration photo we worked from can be found in the first post of the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=187400
The blouse photo reminded me of fall and I mainly worked from colors and I also saw a clump of berries in the blouse with flowers that reminded me of this image.
The flat textured cardstock was stamped with StazOn then I sprayed with Kylon clear acrylic finish to make it like watercolor paper. I’d read about that technique here at SCS and with my first try at it I’d say it does work, no paper warp! So I colored with marker ink and aqua painter. Sponging was done on the edges. After stamping the turquoise with Linen I used it to make linen marks on the plaid. The tabs are circles punched and I normally fold them around the cardstock but in this case I just cut in half and glued down.
Date: Saturday, September 30, 2006 GMT Views: 2914
That certainly is a perfect image for the challenge and love what you did with the turquoise linen on the plaid. Outstanding, Rox! I use that spray on inkjet printout if I want to color it, otherwise is smears--great stuff!
------------------------------ Judy, aka greenstalker I wish someone would call me "ma'am" just once without adding "you are making a scene"!