I've got to give a huge thank you to Gamblemom for the inspiration and the instructions on how to use alcohol inks. I'm in love - with the alcohol inks and Gamblemom! ;)
This is my first tin ever and I'm itching to do more! I only used the mod podge as an adhesive and didn't do a final coat on top.
I applied the alcohol inks to the sides, bottom, top, and anywhere I wasn't going to put paper.
The big white flower is inspired by Lesliemommy's 3-D flower technique. I painted crystal effects onto the finished flower.
The hodgepodge word window frame thingy is adhered with crystal effects and adorned with primas and rich regal seed beads set in crystal effects. The ribbon across the front of the tin is adhered with sticky strip.
Date: Saturday, September 9, 2006 GMT Views: 1253