Registered: September 25, 2005 Location: Fort Erie ON Posts: 293
Thu, Aug 31, 2006 @ 5:43 PM
Stamp sets: Measure of Life, Season By Season
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Glossy White
Ink: Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, & Black Stazon
Other: Navy Organdy Ribbon, Snowflake Punch & file folder
- With the file open, use the lightest colour ink first smooshing in onto one side of the folder, moving the pad around.
- Repeat with the other ink pads on the other side of the folder
- Close folder, move inks together so ink is now on both sides of folder.
- Take 2 pieces of Glossy cardstock back to back - glossy side out (facing ink) & place in open folder.
- Close folder & brayer over folder so ink transfers to paper.
- open & remove paper, let dry. Can be stamped on with Stazon or used as a background. Test with 1/4 sheet to see what color combination looks like.
- Plastic folder can be used over & over. Just clean with damp cloth and re-use.
These are the instructions and supply list as typed on the sheet. Hope this helps.