I started out planning on combining this week's sketch challenge with the color challenge, but no matter how I tried (and believe me I tried), I just couldn't get that pink to work for me. So, I decided to just go with the blue and celery. It had potential till I stamped the sentiment way too high and onto the celery panel. It's not supposed to be there, but I only have ½ a sheet of bashful blue left and wasn't going to use it! Oh, I used my inks and blender pen to color the flowers.
Date: Saturday, July 29, 2006 GMT Views: 1124
Registered: December 30, 2004 Location: Where ever I go...there I am! Posts: 64210
Sat, Jul 29, 2006 @ 8:49 AM
I hate it when I mess up the last detail of the card but yours doesn't look as bad as some of my blunders. You could always put about three brads under it and say I meant to do that, but it doesn't look bad.
I really like what you did with the black on just two sides and your stitching and coloring are very nice too.