Registered: March 12, 2005 Location: Carlsabad, CA Posts: 445
Fri, Jul 28, 2006 @ 12:46 PM
Candle Stamping Instructions:
1. Stamp your image with black ink onto tissue paper (or what ever color you want to stamp your image with).
2. Color in the images using markers (you can use other thing but have not tired those yet)
3. Cut out images. You don't have to cut that close to the image.
4. Lay each piece at a time on the candle where you want them, cover with wax paper (cut the wax paper the width of the candle) and then wrap around the candle to avoid burning your fingers. Hold wax paper tight around the candle.
5. Heat with your heat embosser and once the image becomes clear (you will see the image become clear once the wax paper has been heated on) then remove the wax paper carefully.
If you heated the image too much onto the candle you may have to smooth out the candle with your fingers.
If you still see part of the cut out image on the candle, lay the wax over it again and emboss again. Just be careful to not burn your figures.
This is not a hard process and once you emboss a couple of times, you will get the feel of it. It is very easy.