Taught this as part of a class - it was a big hit - especially the cello bag topper (getting folks to think beyond cards)
Some of the colors are a little dark in this photo - the mattes are Chocolate Chip (not black)
Answers to some questions:
* 8 1/2 x 11 'one sheet'
* CS Colors: Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
* Ink Colors: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal & Chocolate Chip
* Cello bags are pre-made (from Stampin' Up!)
* Baubbles in front are magnets.
- Stamp Sheet
- Glue glass 'pebbles' over the sheets with crystal effects (pebbles can be found in the flower/garden section of many craft stores)
- Wait for glue to dry then trim paper from edges of the 'pebbles'
- Glue magnets to the back
** you can use the same 'magnet' steps to make pins, just glue a pin back instead of a magnet **
Date: Sunday, July 23, 2006 GMT Views: 2772
Registered: December 8, 2005 Location: Puget Sound, WA Posts: 458
Sun, Jul 23, 2006 @ 10:49 AM
A couple of questions for you:
1. could you describe the 3 "baubles" at the bottom of this photo?
2. is the ink for the outlines black or choc chip?
3. did you make the bags that were not cello or are those premade? I would love the patterns!
I love the colors, this feels very rich, yet light!