This was a fun little discovery when I was playing around with my new 1 1/4" hole punch! My stamp groups have been really enjoying this project -- I'm calling it a "Donut Card" with my ladies because you punch all the way through both layers of the card and make a clean hole. Pasting in the directions here that I give out to my stamping ladies:
1) Cut 4" square card out of Cool Carrib. cardstock
2) Stamp with Aida Cloth Background
3) Lightly affix a 1/2" black strip across the front of card
4) Punch all the way through the ENTIRE card with the new 1 1/4" circle punch (yes, you're making a big donut hole through the entire card!)
5) Remove the punched out pieces, peel apart.
6) Stamp one blue circle with Circle of Friendship stamp of choice, in black ink. Then trim around edges with scissors.
7) Stick the whole card down onto a slightly LARGER black square, 4.25"
8) Attach blue circle to inside of card, with Stampin' Dimensional so it pops up
9) Stamp Greeting of choice on card front
ENVELOPE: Optional: Stamp the second blue circle, and affix on back of envelope -- after cutting a notch out of the center flap -- ala page 205 in the catalog -- which is the whole reason I wanted this stamp set in the first place!!!!!! Vickie
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 GMT Views: 4385