This was done for today's TLC72-Techniques revisited. Wow was it hard! I chose dryer sheet-to stamp on it. I used craft ink so it would show up. I used alcohol inks and my sea sponges and shiny cs to do the paper for the flowers. I stamped on the back of the shiny cs and cut out the flowers. I used turquoise craft ink for the flower centers and stickles for the sparkle. I tried to color a brad with truquoise craft ink then clear ep.........that didn't work well at all. I added a tag and ribbon. I will have to try this again when I'm not so tired.
Date: Monday, July 10, 2006 GMT Views: 510
Registered: February 12, 2006 Location: Hill Country, Texas Posts: 5579
Mon, Jul 10, 2006 @ 8:49 PM
That bg turned out great! Never had the guts to try that technique. Got the dryer sheet out one day and decided it just wouldn't work, but you did a fantastic job!! Maybe Ii'll give it another go one of these days. Thanks for the inspiration.!!