I was having fun with my LLS set and my Ranger Distress Inks. I had just discovered the joys of stamping off -- much easier to do with dye ink than with pigment ink in my experience!
The ribbon is polka-dot grosgrain from Dots & Dashes (I think); the polka-dots didn't work too well, so I flipped it over and used the plain side. For the little square, I punched two nesting squares with Deckle edge, stamped the flowers on white CS in Broken China, punched the flowers out, and then adhered them to the white square. I moved the swirl clip on the ribbon over to the right a little more after I took this photo and edited it.
Thank you for looking!
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 GMT Views: 458