The tutorial recommends using black StazOn ink, but I used Timber Brown on mine and I liked the results better. My base is a silver label sheet from Silhouette - these are adhesive on the back, which was really handy. I embossed the sheet with a folder from Darice, then added gold and verdigris embossing powders. After the heat embossing, the final step is to rub ink over the raised areas to make them look tarnished. Lots of steps, but such a great effect! The focal piece is a mini print of one of my watercolor paintings. :)
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 GMT Views: 1483
Registered: December 3, 2009 Location: Central PA Posts: 37027
Wed, Apr 12, 2017 @ 11:26 AM
Love the touch of blue green! I wish I had gotten the copper embossing powder from SU. The only blue I had was tempting turquoise, and I didnt think that would work. Maybe I should have tried, now that I see yours.