This is a card I made for Bananajane's birthday (almost two months late). I was in a stamping slump until she had a paper piecing class and this is what resulted.
I had so much fun doing the first one, I made another one:)
1) Stamp image on three scrapbook papers.
2) Cut out main image from 1st paper (yellow-orange).
3) Cut out middle part of image from 2nd paper (purpley-blue).
4) Cut out koi from 3rd paper (orangey mix).
5) Paste koi on 2nd paper; then paste on 1st paper.
6) Attach to your base card.
edited to add instructions.
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2006 GMT Views: 313