In going with the movie theater theme, I added a pocket made to look like box of popcorn to the inside of this card. Directions for pocket:
1. Cut out a trapezoid shape. Roughly 4 1/2 inches across top, 4 inches along sides and 3 inches across bottom.
1. Stamp stripes (repeated the stripes stamps from So Happy).
3. Cut scallop edge across top (widest part)
4. Score about 3/4 inch in from edge along sides and bottom
5. Fold and cut to miter corners
6. Tape in place.
Date: Friday, January 8, 2016 GMT Views: 446