I've title this one Hmmmmmm because I'm just not quite sure how I feel about it.This one is for Julie's Dare to get Dirty Challenge. I've mixed up a bunch of distressed stuff together. My base is a piece of magazine paper that had Citrasolv applied to it to strip off most the inks....really fun technique that I think Lydia introduced to us in a previous Dare to Get Dirty Challenge year. I added some dry wall mesh sponging of chalk ink and tore the edges. This is on a distressed edge piece of Smoky Slate. I layered a couple of diecut windows together and gave them a milk paint base coat. I mixed some chalk inks over that and then stamped my weathered stamp with a mix of the chalk inks too. I cut up a burlap ribbon piece for the side. I diecut a banner piece from a Hardwood stamped scrap and stamped my sentiment on it and underlined with twine. I added a pop of color with my gem spray.
Date: Monday, August 4, 2014 GMT Views: 623