You see, I have BIG ideas. This approach leads to great stress issues for me. Because, 9 out of 10 times, I become a cautionary tale for 'grand ideas'. Not that there's anything wrong with big ideas! It's just that I can't quite get the things in my head to appear in real life. At the end of the day, I've had to accept the realities of life, such as there IS such a thing as too much scor-tape, there ARE things that Un-Du solvent simply CAN'T 'undu', and women who attempt manslaughter on their husbands always get caught.
Wait...scratch that last one. It belonged in another diatribe.
But at the end of this project, I can tell you that I learned the most important lesson that ANYONE can learn, when it comes to art and 'big ideas'.
And that is, at some point, you WILL finish that sucker. heh heh
Okay...on to the recipe. I used flower soft and the memory box tree leaf die to create the flower patches. The butterflies are from memory box and the rabbit is from Impression Obsession. The campfire was made using 3 birds from the bird punch from SU! and 2 word window punches, also from SU! The tent is covered in sticky canvas and inked with Brushed Corduroy and brown thread stands in for the lines. I made a small flap for the campfire and rabbit to aid in them being able to fold flat.
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 GMT Views: 543
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Proud Fan Club Member
Registered: April 18, 2011 Location: Melbourne, Aus Posts: 32768
Tue, Jul 29, 2014 @ 11:24 PM
Oh my goodness Miss Carmen, this is fantastic. Thank you for such a detailed description and the links. I loved the lady that BBQ'd the bird. I digress, this is fantastic and I can't wait to look at the other photos you attached.
Don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.