This is one of those cards that just fell together. I was playing around with some new items that had been delivered.
First I took a little spritz bottle and dropped several drops of Tim Holtz' tea bag distress ink (from my refill bottle). Then I added a few squirts of the alcohol blending solution. After shaking it up, I spritzed it lightly on a piece of watercolor paper. I liked the look, so I changed it to the antique photo distress ink and did a little more. The background was begging for some red though :)
I just got a bottle of Art Anthology's stone effect medium. It's brick red and has the coolest texture when it dries. Anyway, I used my spat knife and spread that puppy nice an thick. When I pulled off the stencil, I was very pleased! It did take awhile to dry, but so easy and a great effect, I think!
Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 GMT Views: 678