TrishG is our guest hostess for the July progressive challenge (yay!) This is my page, using her steps for Task 1. There'll be more steps for the next three weeks.
Trish asked us to do the following this week:
1. Use any background paper or color you like.
2. Add a black layer (that you will place your photo(s) on). The black layer should cover about one quarter or one third of your page. It may extend off only one side of the page.
3. Add as many photos as you like on the black area. They can be slightly extending over the edge, or all on the black layer
4. Add at least one or two layers behind your photo(s).
5. Add an edge to one or more of the sides of your black piece.
Blue edge-Boyrules-Little Butterfly Wings.
Blended background papers-Color Theory-C Renee; Yellow-Thatís Life.
Black paper-Butterflyaway-S Fancy
Registered: June 4, 2009 Location: Deatsville, Alabama Posts: 19614
Sat, Jul 05, 2014 @ 11:47 AM
What a great border and some really lovely bg paper. I can see so many cool directions this can go in with those fun pictures! Super first week! Hugz!
------------------------------ Nancy Williams - Hope your day is Spirit-filled and ink-filled (in that order)! Punchkateer and QFTD#67
Blog: What's On My Kitchen Counter
DTs: Squigglefly, Marks Finest Papers - Senior Design Team, and MFPSpeedyTV - Inspiration Challenge