It all started with the flower - just the three patterned layers I cut using my Paper Artsy dies. It was intended for another card I was working on but just couldn't pull together. I finally scrapped that card, but couldn't resist trying to find a home for the flower. The rest of the story is really about a scavenger hunt: BG already sitting in my odds and ends bin, leaf die cut also (but I did smash it down onto an inked-up BG stamp to give it the pattern. The piece running across was cut from a leftover edge of another background that was lying around. I did cut those Nesties to back the flower. After I was done I realized that - except for the flower center stamp I used to emboss the glitter EP - the whole card was just background stamps. Nothing wow about it, but I like it enough to send it to someone.
Thanks for looking!
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014 GMT Views: 177
Stamps: IO Cover A card Background stamps: Script, Greenery, Beauty Text, Swirls, Scratches, Vines, PTI flower center stamp
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, GK Black Onyx, GK Dusty Sage, WC paper
Registered: March 31, 2008 Location: Eastlake, OH Posts: 22166
Fri, Mar 14, 2014 @ 7:09 AM
I think for SURE it's a WOW card! Oh my goodness, all out of leftovers. Now THIS is impressive! I love the way you stamped those leaves and matched all the odds and ends to end up with this. The papers match beautifully. I'm intrigued that you have leftovers that actually match! Awesome card!