I had seen a pretty wall hanging and decided to try to recreate the look with layered die cuts. I used print patterned pink dp over cs die cuts offsetting them slightly to get the look of depth. As I was making the letters, they landed on a piece of acetate that was still on my desk from a previous card where I used my stampamajig. I liked the look so I decided to use it for the banner piece of the sketch. I twisted the heart from wire. My arrow is embossed with my sentiment in Melon Mambo ep and I used a photo corner punch to make my arrow point, trimming it slightly to fit the scale of my arrow shaft. Thanks Cathy for another great sketch! Hope everyone has fun with it.
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 GMT Views: 1477