I've promised myself to actually USE my stuff this year! I also wanted to participate in the Jingle Belles challenges (I missed them last year). The first challenge was to use something old and something new. I used my old chalks with new stamps and an old idea that Lydia turned into a new tutorial (thanks, Lydia)! Here's to more resolution-keeping this year!
Edited to add: I don't want to take anything away from Lydia's excellent tutorial, but I also don't want anyone to think that I'm trying to take credit for "her" technique. At the top of her tutorial, she mentions that the technique "was inspired by member gregzgurl, from this thread." If you follow the link you'll see my post (#11) describing the experiment I did that resulted in the technique Lydia wrote the tutorial for. If you continue reading the thread, I even did a step-by-step in post #16. Again - Lydia did an EXCELLENT tutorial, for which I am grateful. :)
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 GMT Views: 1184