This card and it's neighbor are done using a new to me product. These are fine, thin strands of fibers that you melt together with your iron on a silk setting. You then get this sheet of fiber that you can emboss, and die cut. It doesn't work so well with intricate dies, but works great with the more solid dies.
I did try stamping on it, but not with Staz On. The Versa Fine ink just wouldn't dry.
I did one sheet with a too hot iron, thus it lost it's luster, but was still usable.
I like the look used with the window as seen here, and as a bg or main element as seen next door.
Date: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 GMT Views: 365