Today's CAS challenge is to take a non-CAS card from Jen's gallery and change it up to a CAS format. Jen has a beautiful gallery and this is the lovely card I chose to CASE. I stuck with the B/W with a pop of red format, I used a long stemmed floral and I used a damask looking stamp to pick up on the vertical strip of dp. On the inside of the card I added a strip of B/W polka dot dp.
I started by stamping my flowers in Stazon Black. I masked over the flowers then used a brayer to ink up only the portion of the bg stamp I wanted and stamped over my masked flowers. I didn't get quite as dark an image as I wanted and had a bit of halo around the masking so I took a marker and filled in the bg stamping. I scribbled red marker on some plastic then used a paintbrush for my coloring. I also used a marker to ink up my sentiment shortening the word to fit my space.
Date: Monday, December 30, 2013 GMT Views: 3301