The ornament was diecut twice - once using dp and once using plain white cardstock. The two pieces were glued together to give body to the ornament. I ran the ornament, front side down, thru the Xyron and then sprinkled on clear glitter. The branch was diecut and then a bit of fussy cutting to take off the portion that pinecones would normally be stamped. I also added a bit of brown Copic marker for the branch. A piece of coated wire was used to hang the ornament onto the branch. I only used the foam adhesive tape on the branch to allow the ornament to move freely. The sentiment was stamped on a strip of cs using Versamark and then heat embossed with silver e.p. and finally I added a silver and blue snowflake sticker beside the sentiment. The ornament is really sooo sparkly IRL. Unfortunately, I missed the best daylight to capture all the glitter in my photograph.
Thanks so much for looking! I hope my card helps to inspire you to make a card.
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013 GMT Views: 338