I've had the same Thanksgiving banner for years and decided to freshen things up with a new one. I cut some spare chipboard into 2 1/4"x3" pieces and covered them with dp adding sponging and/or ink direct to the paper. I took my Tim Holtz grunge board alphabet pieces and either covered them or used the direct to paper technique mainly with my craft inks. I had die cut some pieces with my Autumn accents die and added some stamping, crumpling and sponging as well as some direct to paper accents. I used pieces of ribbon, burlap and twine as well as some buttons too. I had a pack of fall diecuts that had some red glitter accents and threw them into the mix. I used my Cropadile to punch holes at the top and then affixed eyelets. I used a chunky twine to tie the pieces to a long piece of Wild Wasabi ribbon.
Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 GMT Views: 495