I cut a mixture of tags form Wild Cherry, Olive, and Fuse Green cardstocks. Each tag was scored at 1.5 inches from the top so that you can easily flip through the pages of the tag book.
I added a little of the new Woodgrain Background with my Whip Cream Pigment Ink. Since I keep these books laying around, I used the "2013" to help in future years when I can't remember all the details. I must say I love this pairing of Sno Cone and Olive card stock.
I created the binding for this little tag book by adding the half moon from Blueprints 9 along with the companion rivet element which was cut from Olive Cardstock. Oh speaking of Blueprints 9, this stitced element and the scallop border are both included in that HUGELY versatile set.
The rivet made for an easy target for my Crop-o-dile, I punched through the stack and then tied a fluffy Kraft Grosgrain Ribbon bow.