Thank you to Joan for the reminder at how awesome paper piecing can be and to Mojo Monday for a fabulous sketch!!
Here are some details about my card:
- The doily was brayered with Chocolate Chip ink
- The leaf was stamped both on Whisper White and More Mustard DSP
- After I cut the leaf out, I sponged it with Pumpkin Pie and a little Cherry Cobbler
- The sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip Craft ink and clear embossed
- The image layer and both banners were glued together and then popped up on Dimensionals
Date: Monday, November 11, 2013 GMT Views: 1121
Registered: October 21, 2010 Location: in the okanagan in b.c. canada Posts: 11457
Mon, Nov 11, 2013 @ 10:58 AM
Gorgeous leaf....love how the pumpkin and cherry make it look so real. Pretty idea with the doily bg too...wonderful job...TFS..:0)
------------------------------ We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.