Some more new goodies that I bought with my bday money from turning the big 3-0!
Here's some details:
- I colored in the Positively Chevron BG stamp with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive - alternating colors each line (not gonna lie, it was kind of a pain, but I liked the end result!)
- The Sentiment was stamped on Very Vanilla and cut out using the Chalk Talk Framelits
- I traced the framelit on to a piece of Old Olive and cut out by hand to get a border
- Both the sentiment piece and ornaments are popped up on Dimensionals
- The cord is attached with a mini glue dot
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 GMT Views: 1371
What a fun and festive card! Love the way you colored the chevron background stamp! And that little silver bow is a perfect touch! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Registered: May 8, 2003 Location: Xenia. Ohio Posts: 6130
Fri, Nov 08, 2013 @ 1:51 PM
What a delightful Christmas card! LOVE all the little details your got on here! LOVE the chevron banner! Thanks for joining the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!
------------------------------ Mary Brown aka stampercamper - Senior Supervisor
Team Member of CREATE with Connie and Mary
Check out my BLOG at http://stampercamper.com
Creative Crew SU Design Team, Spring 2012 CAS Design Team member