I created butterflies from clear acetate for StampingQueenJAR aka Judy's HYCCT challenge.
This one had me a little stumped because I didn't have the correct ink to stamp on acetate, which was my first plan. Today after trying another thing that didn't work, I decided to use the technique Janeenk did with clear acetate and reinkers. I dripped ink on the acetate, a little silver mixative and blending solution and came up with these very cool butterflies.
For the tag I inked up a medallion stamp that I have had for quite a long time but never used until today, then sponged the edges.
I added a metal charm that says "Free Spirit" which goes well with the butterflies, added a bow and called it done!
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 GMT Views: 360
Registered: March 31, 2008 Location: Eastlake, OH Posts: 20250
Tue, Oct 29, 2013 @ 7:00 PM
I love that technique and thanks for sharing it! Definitely must try it since I really like how those butterflies look! Great layout and papers too and love how that tag almost glows drawing the eye to the center of the card!