Judy's challenge today is to use acetate. I have always used transparencies, and a few years ago, I bought a box of these. Not knowing what I was buying, I found that one side was textured to help you print directly onto them. Since I bought them strictly for stamping I was bummed. Until I found out that that pebbly side did magical things with alcohol ink.
I dropped alcohol ink all over a sheet of it (on the pebbly side) and then ran the sheet plus a piece of white cardstock through the Big Shot with my Leaves #2 die to get this leaf. Then I glued the acetate to the cardstock with a teeny dot of Crystal Effects. Check out my full card photo in my gallery