1. Take a full sheet of cardstock and cut into two 8.5 by 5.5 inch pieces.
2. Fold both pieces in half to make 2 cards.
2. On on piece open the card up and place vertically into paper cutter so that one edge lines up at the 3/4 inch mark to the right of the cutting blade. Then, cut from 2 1/8 to 6 3/8 inches.
3. Flip the paper around and repeat step 2.
4. Put the piece that you just cut the slits in on top of the other half. I adhered them at the top with a little removable dotto.
5. Open the two cards up again and place the colluzzle in the top half of the cards so that the middle of the colluzzle lines up at 2 1/8 inches. Then cut a half circle through both pieces of cardstock in the third groove from the outside of the colluzzle.
6. Separate the two halves. On the piece that you did not cut slits in, cut the half circle off.
8. On the other piece, reverse the middle piece's fold to be a mountain fold. Then at the bottom of the two slits, make a mountain fold in the middle.
7. Put snail all the way around the outside edges of the piece that you cut slits in.
8. Adhere to piece with the half circle cut out.
I hope that all makes sense!
Date: Monday, March 20, 2006 GMT Views: 1209