It was SO much fun working with my stash to build this page for the stash Busters challenge.
1. use two pattern papers - The background paper I used as pattern paper, it was already distressed looking. One of the other papers is under the flowers, which I ended up mostly covering, then the strip along the right bottom.
2. picture or letter stickers - The stickers are the floral things sticking out by the flowers. More of a design than a picture on them.
3. Wire or metal - I have both..... tons of brads in the center of each flower, red wire I twisted into a spiral and adhered to the flowers, then the metal tab from SU's hodge podge hardware.
4. Vellum - Used for the title.
I went a little overboard on the flowers but loved the colors. I took apart different floral stems then rearranged the color layers and put them back together with brads.
Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 GMT Views: 470
Registered: November 16, 2005 Location: Glendale, AZ Posts: 26564
Wed, Oct 09, 2013 @ 9:40 AM
Wow, wow, wow, Sharon. This is stunning! I can see why you wanted a nice day to get a good photo, but I'd say you succeeded in capturing the beauty of this amazing page! I adore this! You really incorporated all the elements of the challenge creatively. What a super page!
------------------------------ Wendy B in Sunny AZ