My card for this week's Mixed Media challenge, to use two different kinds of paint. I started by stamping the image with versamark and embossing with black ep. Then I stamped a mask and used it to protect the leaves from the paint. I dabbed three different colours of distress paint (barn door, wild honey, seedless preserves) on an acrylic frame. I misted that with water and pulled my cardstock through it a couple of times. During this process, the mask got wet and fell off, so the image was not protected and I got some paint on the leaves. When the cs was dry, I painted the leaves with several shades of green acrylic paint. I also added some sage green acrylic paint dots with the end of a paint brush.
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013 GMT Views: 427