My final card for DTGD challenges - this time for JBgreendawn's and busymomof2's challenges. It's also for the SCS Christmas Card Challenge.
I stamped the holly branches on the tag with Distress stains rather than inks. The script stamp was inked up with Distress Antique Linen ink and then bits of the ink were wiped off before stamping. Then I sponged with Antique Linen and Old Paper. The letters in Joy came out of the Memory Box Joy die - they get left behind when you cut the die. I coloured them with Distress Barn Door stain. There was some of that stain left on my craft mat and I decided to sponge it just around the edges of the tag. The Barn Door stain came out more coppery-looking than red, so I used a copper brad and copper cs to border my white embossed holly background.
Date: Monday, August 5, 2013 GMT Views: 703