I needed a masculine card for my BIL's belated BD. The focal image is the 2nd of two that I made; the 1st one tore when I was trying to tie the ribbon on. It was the same design & technique, except I pierced around the entire image about 1/4" from the edge, then had sewn linen thread all around it. It looked sooo cool but was rendered unusable after it tore. :( So I gave up and finished the card by using the plain edge one. This one tore too but I managed to hide the tear.
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 GMT Views: 751
Stamps: Bareback, Canvas, sincere salutations
Paper: baroque burgundy, always artichoke, more mustard & confetti
Ink: close to cocoa, mellow moss, versamark & always artichoke