This is for Beates challenge.....if I wasn't dirty enough before I sure am now.
I think it would be fair to say there is more paint on me than there is on this set of drawers by Kaiser. Using a sponge brush, I painted the wooden pieces with a combination of black and brown acrylic paint. After it was dry I put it together with PVA glue and applied lots of distress ink over the painted surfaces.
Graphic45 papers were used to cover all the wood. I didn't have enough of the same range of paper so I just mixed them up.
The back was a lot of fun, I cut around the wings before sticking to the box, looks great IRL but hard to photograph. On one side there is a little diecut window and awning. A simple peg (clothespin) is on the other side.
Thank you for a wonderful challenge Beate.
Date: Thursday, August 1, 2013 GMT Views: 735
Registered: March 15, 2012 Location: Alabama Posts: 11086
Fri, Aug 02, 2013 @ 9:46 PM
Oh WOW! This is the back! So fabulous Susie!!! This is so awesome!!! I bet Graphic45 would LOVE this, I am going to pin it and hope they will see it! I bet they would love this on their blog! LOVE LOVE LOVE this Susie!!!